The Business Presentation and Public Speaking Skills for Non-Native (ESL) Speakers online workshop teaches you how to deliver presentations in United States business environments.
By completing this workshop, you will:
- Gain confidence in your public speaking and presentation skills.
- Understand the nuances of public speaking for U.S. business presentations
- Learn how to deliver using effective eye contact, gestures, and movements.
- Be able to remove nonverbal barriers that keep you from interacting with your audience.
- Practice enunciation and pronunciation and using effective paralanguage during public speaking.
- Eye Contact
- Enunciation and Pronunciation
- Gestures and Movement
- Nonverbal Barriers
- Setting Goals and Agendas
- Making a Speech Outline
COPYRIGHT NOTICE: The purchase of this workshop grants a single person license to complete the workshop and access the content multiple times. Sharing this workshop with others, or letting multiple people complete the materials is a violation of Impromptu Guru’s copyright. For multiple licenses, please contact email@example.com for a bulk discount.