In the world of business communication, many messages are sent with the intent of gaining support or buy-in from an audience. This video discusses how to effectively communicate and craft your messages for the optimum chance at achieving buy-in from others.
WHAT PUBLIC SPEAKING QUESTIONS DOES THIS VIDEO ANSWER?
· What is communicating for buy-in?
· Why is it difficult to achieve buy-in?
· How can I make messages more effective and targeted?
· What strategies can I use to relate to my audience?
· How can I get my audiences to support my ideas?
The video’s transcript will be uploaded here upon release.
LOOKING FOR MORE?
Impromptu Guru has products that dive deeper into communication and presentation skill topics. Our latest product, Business Presentation and Public Speaking Skills for Non-Native Speakers (ESL–English as a Second Language) helps you learn to better prepare for your business presentations and business public speaking opportunities in the United States. Learn more about the Business Presentation and Public Speaking Skills for Non-Native Speakers online workshop.